[Perform-Talk] elections and stuff

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 03:36:38 UTC 2017

hello Julie,

that's okay that you missed my message in august. I know how things
get with people with the nfb and in their lives and, I do understand
completely! that's awesome about the events that were held at
convention this past year and, it sounded like it was a huge success!
especially for the meeting and the fundraisers that were done at
convention! I know that the talent show is always a success how were
the other fundraisers this yyear at convention were they a success or
not? as for the veterans day involvement I knew of it but, i couldn't
listnen in because i had to miss it since i had to be up early that
morning for a appointment which i had to miss because of personal
issues in my life...

as for the board i'm glad that it's still the same and, i kinda of
thought it was every other year but, i didn't know... oh well! i only
know you as the prez, katalyn as the vp, lizzie as the secretary and,
preciousas one of the board members but, i don't know who the other
board members are... so, for me sand others here on this list can you
tell who all of the board members are including the ones that i
mentioned above?

that's just my thoughts... thanks again and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy