[Perform-Talk] Talent sought for car commertial

Julie A. McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 04:41:40 UTC 2017

Hi friends,

Passing this along.  If you are interested, please reach out directly to the
talent agency.  Note: they are only looking for men.  I've copied and pasted
this from an email I was forwarded this afternoon.

***

Project Details

General Information

Project Name: Subaru of America

Project Type: Commercial

Union Status: SAG-AFTRA (Talent does NOT need to be a member of SAG-AFTRA)

Project Rate: Scale

Submission Due By Date

10/24/2017

Conflicts: Automobiles including SUVs (meaning can not be in another recent
car commercial)

Run/Usage: Network, Cable, Spot, Dealer, Theatrical/Industrial, Internet

Audition Information:

Audition Dates: 10/24/2017 - 10/27/2017, 10/30/2017 - 11/01/2017

Audition Note: Auditions will be held over Skype or Facetime

Callback Information (if they like the audition, they do the next step. a
callback)

Callback Dates: 11/07/2017

Shoot/Performance Information

Shoot Dates: 11/14/2017 - 11/18/2017

Shoot Note: Project shoots in San Francisco - Travel/Fittings 11/12 or 11/13
(Client pays travel, lodging and per diem)

Contact Information

Director: Lance Acord

Producer: Caroline Kousidonis

Production Company: Park Pictures

Advertising Agency: Carmichael Lynch - Minneapolis

Project Notes: PROJECT SHOOTS IN SAN FRANCISCO

Extended Editing Option: Performer will be paid 1 additional scale session
fee per platform for three ( 3) edits of footage: 1 session fee for web and
1 session fee for new media, if exercised.

Legally Blind Man - See The World

Role added

10/23/2017 2:15 pm

Male / Principal / All Ethnicities / 65 - 85

Description

**TALENT MUST BE LEGALLY BLIND**

He's lived his entire life in this tiny town. Perhaps he was a farmer, or
local shopkeeper, but now he spends his days at the general store. Every
wrinkle and craggy line on his weathered face tells a story. He's a bit of a
no-nonsense curmudgeon at first, even a bit eccentric, but he soon warms up
and reveals a very wry sense of humor. He possesses an unusual wisdom,
almost a slight other worldly vibe.

Wardrobe: Casual

Rate: Scale

IF you can think of anyone who might be interested, I will need them to
contact me and send me a couple photos that I can fire off to the casting
director along with their contact information, and I will need their SKYPE
ID or facetime information in case the casting director chooses them to do
an interview

Call me with any questions on my cell or in the office.

If you can think of any other organizations I might reach out to as well, I
would appreciate your help.

Fingers crossed.

Respectfully,

Dick Fulton