[Perform-Talk] elections and stuff

Gary Wunder garywunder at me.com
Wed Oct 25 21:39:04 UTC 2017

Hi, Amy. If you want something in the Braille Monitor, we can get it in the
December issue. I will need it no later than December 1, but we'd be
delighted to run it. We do have an article from Precious Perez that I think
you will like; it will be in the November issue.
I'd love to see the results of your election that lists your officers and
board of directors, and we certainly welcome any report of the division's
activities whether at convention or otherwise.

Warmly,

Gary