[Perform-Talk] Come Meet The Managers Of A New Radio Station, 195 The Globe, On A Special Webcast Tonight

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 23:17:43 UTC 2017

hello there,
thanks as always for posting this announcement to the list and the
other nfbnet lists that we re both on which is Colorado-talk and
nabs-l too! I will try to listen in live but, I'm now in the process
of cleaning out my inbox since I was out of the loop for a month or so
due to being on vacation to Michigan and,  also doing some
soulsearching in mty life personally and professionally too! if I miss
it will definitely will download it and listen to to it tonight and if
not then definitely tomorrow! after I listen to it will email you
privately or just call you about my feedback on it with be positivie
but, I might have a frew suggestions to put in too:) but, I will have
to listen to it first before I listen to the whole part of it! well,
that's all for now good luck on the webcast tonight and, I hopeit'' a
success and, that you hget lots of feedback and listeners for it
tonight!

hugs always,
from amy