[Perform-Talk] The Last Djd Invasion Show Ever On KJSC Radio Airs Tonight

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 00:33:40 UTC 2017

hello there,
first of all sorry for the late reply to this post. I have been off my
computer for almost aa month or so! first of all I was in Michigan for
a week which you pronbably knew and, then I have been busy with things
in my life so, I'm now catching up with all of my emails. I didn't
know that you were leaving kjsc radio. why was the reasons if you wish
to tell me off list? I do understand your reasons personally and
personally! I'm sorry that I missed this show! I would've loved to
have heard it live... I hope that you don't end your career in
broadcasting but,whatever you decide to do I will be there to support
you always and forever:) also, how was your graduation from ccb when
was it? I'm sorry that I missed it but, things have happened to me
and, when I was in Michigan I had sometime to think and do some
soulsearching in my life too! so, what are your plans for the future?
I was also wondering if I could get a copy of the last show that I
missed on the station?? you can send it to my sendspace accound which
is my email address which you already have... well, I guess that's all
for now take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
amy