[Perform-Talk] Looking for Voice Over Talent

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 01:44:32 UTC 2018

hello Julie,

this souns awesome news! it's about time that the nfb does some pr
work involving this division along with the nfb as well too! where are
these advertisements going to be aired online through the press
releases or any other media outlots like internet radio perhaps? I was
just curious.. thanks for sharing and, hopefully, someone on this list
will participate and, do this for the list or someone else who isn't
on this list who is involved with the nfb or this division.

hugs,
amy