[Perform-Talk] ncis episode on cbs

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 10:31:01 UTC 2018

Hello,
Marilee is indeed legally blind, she has 20/400 vision and only peripheral
vision from rod-cone dystrophy, so she is unequivocally "blind"!
She also grew up as part of the NFB from what she has told me.
If you can find some recordings of her play Truce, she tells her life story
there:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tjdnv
https://www.sfgate.com/performance/article/Theater-review-Impending-blindness-in-Truce-3269890.php
She is from the Bay Area.