[Perform-Talk] ncis episode on cbs

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 21:03:03 UTC 2018

hello bridgit and all,

I have decided to post to all of your posts in all one message. so,
here it goes.. I think that your views on this topic is good and, that
we need to diverse in disabled actors in this industry and, embrace in
the capacity of the philosophy of the nfb and the disabled community.
I thought that the nfb did a good thing in getting involved with this
project and, that cbs was willing to work with the nfb in portraying
this actress in a positive manner and, not in a negative manner. it's
wonderful that we are breaking out of this mold in this venue but, yes
we do have a long way to go in the diversity of blind people in the
entertainment industry in portraying actors and, all entertainers in
the media in a positive manner and, not in a negative one... well,
that's my 2 cents worth on thistopic.  thanks for your input and
opinions and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy