[Perform-Talk] 2 Special Presentations At Recent NFB TN COnv ention: GInny Owens and JP WIlliams

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 21:32:49 UTC 2018

hello james,

thanks for posting these files to the list. I have download them and,
when I get some free time I will check them out! yes, I knew of these
presenters presenting at the nfb of tn convention this year when I
read your guys agenda on newsline recently!  that's awesome that these
2 entertainers gave good presentations and, j.p. Williams have been a
awesome entertainer which he has been on both the sound and sight
albums volume 1 and 2.

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy