[Perform-Talk] Introduction and the music services I offer...

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 21:40:50 UTC 2018

hello Cameron,

first of all thanks for the awesome advertisement in advertising your
services in your chosen field of the entertainment industry and, also
for telling a little about yourself. it's awesome that you decided to
introduce yourself and, also give people here omn this list a way to
work with you and, also use your services as well too! it's a good
thing that you are doing this in a pr manner:)  I think that others
here on this list should also introduce themselves and, also advertise
or give out their services in their chosen field or career through
this list...

well, that's all for now take care and, I have enjoyed meeting you in
person and, I look forward to working more with you in this division
and, also as a friend too!

hugs,
amy