[Perform-Talk] Fwd: [NABS-L] Better way of writing music

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 01:14:52 UTC 2018

Hi there.

I am finishing up my music therapy degree, and used Goodfeel for all
of my assignments.  Dancing Dots is a wonderful company, and I don't
know of how I would have kept up with my workload without Goodfeel.  I
highly recommend checking out the web site for dancing dots, and
possibly asking the owner and founder for more information.  Bill
McCan's email is info at dancingdots.com.

Hope this helps,

--
Kaiti Shelton