[Perform-Talk] Selling a hand made baden acoustic electric guitar with fishman aura active electronics and SKB waterproof flight case with wheels...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Sun Dec 2 00:16:25 UTC 2018

Hi everyone. Here's a price drop on an amazing professional grade
acoustic/electric guitar! To purchase, please e-mail me off list at:
cameron at cameronstrife.com

TJ baden grand auditorium acoustic/electric guitar. This was $2400! If
you want a great deal, here you go! Prices below include pay pal fees,
packing, shipping, tracking, and full insurance to anywhere in the
lower 48 states.

Features include solid spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides,
solid african mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, rosewood bridge, bone
nut, bone saddle, gloss finish on the body and headstock, satin finish
on the neck and bridge, and ping waverly tuning machines. It has
fishman aura active electronics which are some of the best in the
industry for live work and recording.

I just restrung it with Elixir strings, polished it, installed a clear
pick guard, and am including a two way humidifier for the case and a
new nine volt battery for the preamp. This is ready to go out of the
box! Great action and great tone whether playing with a pick or
playing fingerstyle.

I can include the baden hard case which is very nice, or, I have a
waterproof SKB flight case with tsa latches and lock, flip up handles,
wheels, pressure equalization valve, large accessory compartments, and
the key is included. This case was over $300 and is in perfect
condition as I never traveled with it.

$1129 with the baden hard case.

$1359 with the flight case. (This will be a larger and heavier box so
shipping is going to cost me quite a bit more.)

Prices are firm.

Thanks,

Cameron.