[Perform-Talk] Win A Gift Card, Some Cool Prizes, And Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 21:19:12 UTC 2018

Win A Gift Card, Some Cool Prizes, And Check Out Tonight's Djd Invasion
Hi There!
How creative are you feeling?
How much do you want to win some cool prizes, including a trip to
anywhere in the United States?
How much fun do you want to have rockin in the weekend tonight?
If any or all of these interest you, read on...

To begin with, 195 The Globe is looking for a new slogan. Our current
one is "welcome to the radio revolution" but we believe a better one
might just be out there.
Think you can come up with one and win a 20 dollar gift card if we pic
yours? Go here to find out more:
http://195theglobe.com/enter-the-195-the-globe-slogan-contest/

Our prize list for The Make A Wish foundation fund raiser includes a
CD set from Music Rewind, a hookverse headset from Hooke Audio
http://www.hookeaudio.com
and a trip to anywhere in the United States, and more to come.
Get donating to our Make A Wish campaign so you can be in the running
for these prizes at
http://www.195theglobe.com/campaigns/makeawish18

And speaking of that, any donations we get during tonight's Djd
Invasion, from 8 PM to midnight eastern, will count twice in the prize
entry pot!
And tonight's invasion is going to be filled with fun upbeat music.
Whether you're in the mood for holiday tunes or upbeat pop and dance,
we've got you covered. And of course, your requests can be made at 6
PM eastern at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
until the end of the show.
and the show will start at 8 PM eastern. Listen at
http://www.195theglobe.com/about
Search for 195 The Globe in the google play or apple stores so you can
downlaod our new app
or ask google or alexa to play 195 The Globe on Tunein.
And to join us live on the show, visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/zoom
or call us up at
408 638 0968
and enter in
4562366247
followed by the pound key twice.
Make sure you enable computer audio on the screen when you join for
pc/mac, and hit the internet audio button if you join using the zoom
mobile app.
Other than that, enjoy the music, let your creativity flow, and join
us for fun on the invasion tonight!
All the best,
David Dunphy