[Perform-Talk] Professional grade baden acoustic electric guitar for sale as well as a guitar amp, amp case, floorboard, and wah pedal...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Wed Dec 26 16:43:10 UTC 2018

Hi. Christmas money burning a hole in your pocket? want to score an
amazing deal on a professional grade acoustic/electric guitar with a
waterproof tsa flight case with wheels, or, a complete amp and effects
rig for stage and studio? If so, then read on for all the details!

   To purchase, please write me off list at: Cameron at cameronstrife.com

First the guitar and case:

	It's in great condition, has just been restrung with Elixir .12s, and
polished etc. All solid wood, bone nut and saddle, and the Fishman
Aura preamp system which is fantastic! List was almost $3k and dealer
price was approx $2399.

	Clear pick guard installed, includes two way humidification system
and new nine volt battery for the preamp.

	You have two case options... The stock baden case that came with the
guitar is very nice and is fully functional but the inside of the case
smells a bit musty as it was in storage before I purchased it. (I had
someone check it out and they said it looks fine and they don't smell
much of anything so that just may be me being really picky about that
but I thought I should point it out anyways.)

	I have a hardly used mint SKB waterproof dreadnought flight case with
wheels and although this guitar is a bit smaller than a dreadnought,
it ended up being a perfect fit! The case can survive anything, has
pullout handles, has a ton of storage space, and the wheels work
really well. (Keys included.)

	Prices include packing, shipping, tracking, and full insurance to
anywhere in the lower 48 states, as well as pay pal fees.

$999 with the baden hard case.

$1239 with the flight case. (The flight case was over $300 and due to
the size and weight, this will cost me quite a bit more to ship!)

	This Baden A-Style is an auditorium size cutaway acoustic guitar that
features a solid, one-piece African mahogany (Khaya ivorensis) neck,
solid mahogany back and sides, and a Sitka spruce top. The A-Style
Baden guitar is handmade by skilled luthiers using the finest woods
and materials. The A-style mahogany boasts a simple, yet elegant
design with all attention focused on the guitar's construction. The
A-Style guitar also features a stylishly updated cutaway and premium
components such as a bone nut and saddle and Ping gold tuners.

SPECIFICATIONS

Wood Configuration:
Neck: One-piece, solid African mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
Body: solid mahogany
Top: solid Sitka spruce
Peg head overlay: East Indian rosewood
Fingerboard: East Indian rosewood
Bridge: East Indian rosewood
Keystone rosette: East Indian rosewood / bone bovine
Heel cap: East Indian rosewood
Binding: East Indian rosewood
Side purfling: European maple .5 mm

Finish:
Neck: Polyurethane satin
Body: Polyurethane gloss
Bridge: Linseed oil
Fingerboard: Linseed oil
Peg head finish: Polyurethane gloss
Branding/logo: Gold satin

Accessories:
Nut: Bone (bovine)
Saddle (compensated): Bone (bovine)
Tuners/buttons: Ping gold/ebony, 14:1
Bridge pins: Ebony/shell dots
Strap buttons: Gold.

Now the amp and effects setup:

I'm selling a package that includes the following:

Boss Katana 100w variable wattage 4 channel 2x12 guitar amp with 24
bit digital effects, stereo effects loop, headphone jack, direct out
with cabinet simulator, 100w/50w/5w/silent mode for practice or
recording, includes five button floor controller for the amp. This amp
sounds great, can be very loud when required, and has a lot of tactile
controls!

Gator 2x12 amp transporter with wheels which can double as an amp stand.

Morley Steve Vai bad horsey 2 contour wah pedal with Boss power supply.

all cables required to hook everything up.

$899 and I will pay for all shipping charges with tracking and full
insurance. (This will be a large and heavy box. Shipping will likely
cost me over $100 once I add the insurance on.)