[Perform-Talk] Get Ready For The Start Of The Weekend And A Smile On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 03:52:09 UTC 2018

hello david,

thanks as always for posting this not to the list for the announcement
for the show which I had to miss since I was unable to make it since I
had the stomach flu since I got home on last Wednesday from my cruise
in mexico and, also a trip to ca too!  I see that the show was a
success! i'm sorry that I missed it!  thanks again and, I will talk to
you soon!

hugs,
amy