[Perform-Talk] itunes store

Jessica Raichle jdraichle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:04:14 UTC 2018

Amy:
     In ITunes, you have to press enter or space on the "Store" radio buppon
and then you will hear a kind of swooshing noise to let you know the ITunes
store is available.  Shift Tab until you hear "search". Type in the album
you want to look for and tab past the "Store" radio button.  You can move
around the page just like you would a web page.  To enter your gift card
information, I think you have to go to your payment options under "My
Account" first; I don't think you will have the option to enter them after
clicking that you want to "buy" the album(s). Hope this helps!  You can also
use your phone (if you have IPhone) to do this.
Jessica