[Perform-Talk] thanks all for a great list

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 00:52:54 UTC 2018

hello there,

yes, this is a awesome list and, i'm glad that you are able to share
your thoughts and ideas here on this list! this is too very dear to me
and, I have met sooo many friends here and, also got many questions
answered here and, also gotten some good advice too! I hope that you
can continueyour musical career and, hopefully you can come to
convention someday!

hugs,
amy