[Perform-Talk] Greetings and talent show link

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 00:56:16 UTC 2018

hello there,

welcome to the list and, i'm sooo glad that we have a high school
person here on this list! this is wonderful news!  I too am also a
Midwest baby myself which I am from and was born and was raised in
Michigan but, I now live in Colorado. that's awesome that you took a
video of the talent show for this year at convention. I think it would
be awesome if we had a youtube channel for the division. if you love
this type of performing arts than you should contact our president
Julie mcgnity for a idea on doing this for the division.  this is just
my thought on this idea.

again, welcome to the list and, I hope that you can keep up with your
craft in video production.

hugs,
amy