[Perform-Talk] looking for a roommate for convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 15:40:20 UTC 2018

hello all,

well, I know that convention is less than a month but, I tried this
last year 2 weeks before convention and, no such luck and, I also
tried the other nfbnet lists but, no results on this topic so, i'm
trying it here...

so, here it goes... I want to attend the nfb national convention this
year in Orlando since I was robbed of not going last year and, also
for the 2016 both due to health and personal issues but, i'm trying
this now... so, here it goes.. I want to attend convention this year
because I want to be a virtue part of this division and, this division
has given me so much in the personal and also in the professional
manner too! and, I feel tthat I feel that my presence needs to be
there for the nfb and also to helpout this division and the nfb. so, I
was wondering if any of you either female or male are in need of a
roommate please contact me by next Friday by emailing me off the list
at amieelsabo at gmail.com or you can call me too at 303-588-7725. I
would be coming in onjuly 2-july9 so, I will need to know asap by next
Friday by the latest so, I can make my airfare reservations!  I also
know that this year is elections and, I have missed it through this
division with missing meetings while I was at convention or not being
able to attend convention due to personal issues in my life too!  and,
I want to be a part of it personally and professionally:)

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs always,