[Perform-Talk] 18th Annual Showcase of Talent

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 02:04:47 UTC 2018

hello katalyn,

thanks for posting this to the list and, also to the nfbnet master
list too this past week! sorry, for the late response I was sick last
week and, i'm now getting to replying to the messages here on this
list! I like the conditions and and plans for people to register and,
also be apart of the talent show for this year's event! I also
appreciate the length for the acts and, I hope that the event will go
smoothly! unfortunately, I won't be at convention again this year due
to personal issues in my life and, I tried finding a roommate by
posting iit here on the list at the beginning of the month but, no
response but, not in the manner I was looking for!

but, I will be listening it to through my amazon alexa or my laptop
like I did last year!  thanks again for this announcement for the
talent show and, I hope it's a success this year at convention!

hugs,
amy