[Perform-Talk] agenda and stuff for convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 04:01:01 UTC 2018

hello Julie and all,

well, I know that convention is in 2 weeks and, unfortunately, I won't
be able to attend this year due to personal issues in my life which I
was unable to control which i'm truly sorry about! I did get one
response from someone privately off this list but, it didn't workout
imo… oh well! I was looking forward to the meeting since it's election
year this year and, also assisting in the events of the division and,
also helping out in the exhibit hall too! but, I will be listening
into the stream thanks to the team at 195theglobe through my laptop or
my amazon alexa.

okay, now onto my questions instead of rambling on here... I was
wondering if the agenda for this year's meeting is going to be put on
the list or on the nfbnet lists asap?  also, for those of us who want
to join the division and, also who can not attend convention this year
including myself how can we send in our dues and contact information
onto that particular person? does the division have a paypay account
or something like that perhaps?   just curious and a idea for the
future...  well, that's all for now take care all and, Ihope that
those of you are attending convention have a good time there in
Orlando!

hugs,