[Perform-Talk] listening to music on alexa

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 05:17:55 UTC 2018

hello all,

well, I have had my amazon alexa for almost a year and, I love both of
them! I have used the tune in ap and the I heart radio ap feature for
listening to my favorite radio stations in the usa here in co and also
in mi too!  I know that you need to set up a membership for panadaora,
spotify, and serious xm which I didn't know that you could do for
playing music for them. so, here's my question on this when setting up
accounts for both spotify is it free and accessible like panadora or
do I need to pay for this account like you have to do for seriousxm?
in setting up the accounts for panadora and spotify on line is
accessible with jfw and, is both them also accessible to also use
online besides alexa too?

just my thoughts on this topics and, I would greatly appreciate all of
your opinions,advice, and suggestions on this topic!

thanks,