[Perform-Talk] blind broadcaster on utube

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 05:16:16 UTC 2018

hello all,

I hope that you all are doing well tonight and, are getting ready for
spring to come into the air. well, I was on ccb's web site and, was
checking it out and, I came across a utube video which was posted a
few days ago on a past grad named matt Wallace who is from pa. he was
a grad who graduated from ccb in October of 2016 and, is a dear friend
of mine! I first met matt when I was a councelor for bism which is
like on of our nfb centers in md in the summer of 2006 where he was
just ahigh school student at the time. well, I didn't see matt until I
was at cb for a recent time in 2016. well, here is a video of him
broadcasting for the women's hockey team for penn state. I hope that
you all enjoy it!here is the link...

http://cocenter.org/colorful-ccb-alum-color-commentary-penn-womens-ice-hockey-broadcasts/

sincerely,