[Perform-Talk] pad news and updates

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 05:35:46 UTC 2018

hello all,

I see that this list has been kinda of quiet lately so, I want to
start up some conversation and involvement here on this list! I know
that the division was involved with Washington seminar for the nabs
café this year in d.c. but, what other projects, events, or plans is
the division working on for the upcoming year? is there anything
working up or stewing up in the pot for the upcoming or anything that
needs to be reported here on this list by the board?  I was just
curious that's all!  thanks again and, I look forward to hearing from
you all soon!

sincerely,