[Perform-Talk] Give Your Spirits A Lift And Celebrate The Start Of The Weekend With Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 20:14:36 UTC 2018

If you're feeling the need for some positivity, a lift in energy, or
just a place to celebrate St Patrick's Day Eve A K A the start of the
weekend, please join me at 8 PM eastern tonight for The Djd Invasion.
It will be a show of upbeat songs, some Irish songs or tunes by Irish
artists for St Patrick's Day, definitely some humor, and fun
interactions with you the listeners.
And those interactions can be delivered
Via twitter by tweeting
195_theglobe
or using the #globeonair hash tag
Searching my music library starting at 7 PM eastern for the tune you
want to hear at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
Or hopping on to Teamtalk at
tthub.org
ports 10064
Then at any time between 8 PM and midnight eastern, feel free to tune
in to the globe by visiting
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
Ask Alexa or google to play
195 The Globe on Tunein
or simply look for
195 The Globe
on TuneIn radio or the TuneIn App.
I hope you'll join me for some great fun to give you a lift and
brighten up your weekend. I hope to see you there tonight!