[Perform-Talk] tips for vibraslap

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 23:36:33 UTC 2018

Hi, all,

On a long-term whim, I recently bought myself a Latin Percussion vibraslap. Do any percussionists out there have pointers about whether any special tips are needed for blind players? It looks easy, from what I’ve been able to get out of reviews on Amazon and YouTube videos (being totally blind), but thought I should ask before it arrives, so I’m prepared. Thanks!

Sandra

“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.”
(Henry David Thoreau)

---