[Perform-Talk] Live Broadcast Information On Tonight's Performing Arts Division Membership Call

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu May 10 02:49:51 UTC 2018

On 5/8/18, David Dunphy via Perform-talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi All!
> Julie has just posted the announcement about an exciting membership
> call the Performing Arts division is having with musician and teacher
> Jessica Victoria at 8:30PM eastern tonight.
> Obviously, we'd love to have as many of you on tonight's call as
> possible, but if you can't call in but still want to listen, 195 The
> Globe has you covered.
> Thanks to the performing arts division and to Chris Nusbaum, host of
> The Blind Side, heard Tuesday nights at 8 pM eastern on 195 The Globe
> http://www.195theglobe.com
> we will be streaming this presentation live for all to hear! So if you
> can't call in, you can listen on your mobile phones on Tunein, and
> even your amazon echos or google home devices.
> Tuning in is a snap. You can either
> 1. Visit
> http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
> for listening options and links.
> 2. Search for 195 The Globe on Tunein radio or on the tunein app.
> 3. Ask Alexa or google to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
> or
> 4. Put the following into your favorite media player of choice:
> http://listen.195theglobe.com:12516/stream
> The globe's coverage begins at the normal start time of The Blind
> Side, which is at 8:00PM eastern, or you can tune in at 8:30PM eastern
> for the start of the membership call stream.
> And for more information on this or other globe programming, check out
> http://www.195theglobe.com
> or follow
> 195_theglobe
> on twitter.
> Just to reiterate, the call in information is as follows:
> When: Tuesday, May 8, 2018
> Time: 8:30 PM Eastern, 5:30 PM Pacific.
>   Call in number:
> 641-715-0700
> access code:
> 616934
>
> Hope to see you tuned in or on the phone with us tonight!
> All the best,
> David Dunphy

> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/amieelsabo%40gmail.com

dear david,

sorry, for replying to this message since you posted it yesterday
morning here to the list which was good and thanks for doing that!  I
was going to tune into this call but, I told you privately I am
dealing with some personal stuff this week and, I don't want to
disclose it to here on the list!  and, I was also ill and also dealing
with that stuff so, i'm sory that I missed it!  that's cool that the
station was going to stream this call and, that chris did this for you
and the station... so, kudos to chris for doing this during his show
last night... I hope in the near future that that 195theglobe will do
this streaming for any membership calls or anything addressing this
division which imo would be awesome for the division and, also for the
station too!

well, that's all for now mydear take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs always,