[Perform-Talk] Liven Up Your Friday Night With The Djd Invasion Tonight

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed May 16 21:54:10 UTC 2018

hello david,

well, i'm just now catching up with all of my emails since I was away
from my computer since last Friday! I didn't get back to my parents
house until late and, then when I got home I wasn't feeling well and,
I was soooo exhausted from being at becca's house and, also dealing
with other stuff too!  as always thanks for putting out the
announcement for Friday's show which I had to miss but, you sent out
this notice a few hours before the show was aired. in the near future
why not put out the show announcement earlier in the day or the day
before!  and, then you will get more interaction and, more new
listeners and, also old ones like myself can put it into their
calendar of events too:)

well, that's all for now take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
amy