[Perform-Talk] The Recording Of The Membership Call Is Now Available

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed May 16 21:59:44 UTC 2018

hello david,

first of all thanks for posting this link of the interview/membership
which I had to miss due to personal issues and, also to illness last
week. I have downloaded it and, I will listen to it sometime this
weekend when I have sometime to do some much needed pr work for the
division and, other stuff too! I greatly appreciate this and, I knew
that oi could count on you to do this for me and, also for the
division too!  thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
amy