[Perform-Talk] Today

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed May 16 22:05:06 UTC 2018

hello marion,

first of all thanks for sharing this song that you wrote and also sang
and, that you also recorded and, have also shared to us all here on
this list! I have downloaded it and, I will listen to it sometime this
weekend and, I will email to you privately my comments and thoughts
about this song!  thanks again for sharing and, keep up the great work
in your musical career!

hugs,
amy