[Perform-Talk] Spread Some Positivity And Welcome in The Holiday Weekend On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 21:41:54 UTC 2018

Hello All!
This last week has been a difficult one for me. And for those who
work, I'm sure you've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the
holiday weekend. It means the beginning of summer, honoring those who
died for our country, and a three day weekend!
So join me in cheering up and celebrating on tonight's Djd Invasion on
195 The Globe
http://www.195theglobe.com
starting at 8 PM eastern time.
Join me for upbeat pop, rock and country tunes, along with your
request sets along the way.
At 7 PM eastern up through the end of the show, you can make requests
from my library by searching it at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
tweeting
195_theglobe
or joining us on Teamtalk. The address is
tthub.org
ports 10064

To listen, either
Go to
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
Ask google or alexa to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
Search for 195 The Globe on the Tunein app or site
or put the following into your media player of choice:
http://listen.195theglobe.com:12516/stream
or use the web player at
http://www.195theglobe.com/webplayer.php

Regardless of how you listen or interact, I hope you'll join me for a
high energy and fun Djd Invasion. See you tonight!