[Perform-Talk] New short from film by the blind

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 18:53:31 UTC 2018

hello maria,
thanks as always for posting this information to the loist and, also
for the exciting news. why not you post this information besides to
this list to our fb page and of course to our twitter feed at nfb_pad
twitter feed too! we need all of this information besides this list to
promote this work that you aredoing!

thanks for sharing!

sincerely,
amy sabo