[Perform-Talk] For Your Information: The Globe Is Carrying Virginia's State Convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 18:59:05 UTC 2018

hello david,
thanks as always for posting this announcement to the list about the
streaming of the nfb of va state convention that the station did over
the past weekend. I already got it from chris when he did it to all of
the nfbnet lists too! so, more coverage from you is good too:)  I knew
of this but, I was busy and, I couldn't tune into it because of
personal issues. thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy