[Perform-Talk] promotion of performing artisits

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 05:13:34 UTC 2018

Hello all,
I know that meet the blind month is long gone and, I hope that many of
you posted information promoting your performing art to the facebook
page or to the twitter page at all! If you did that’s awesome if not
then now, that meet the blind month is long gone you can still do
this! If you are involved with a performing art and, you wish to
promote it please post thefollowing information to the facebook page.
Name,
City and state
Performing art you do
Photo if possible
A web site if you have one
And, if possible please upload audio clips or video clips too.

Also, if you also want to promote your event in your chosen performing
arts field in your state or local chapter or know of someone who is
also a performer who happens to be blind then please pass this
information onto them through this list or by emailing me at
amieelsabo at gmail.com

And, also if you don’t want to use oursocial media pages and, you want
the media to hear all about your event then please let me know by
emailing me and, I will be happy to send out to the proper media
outlets a press release of your event to promote you and your event.

Thanks again for your support and, help and I hope to have much
promotion of perforing arts people in the media in spreading the good
news of the division and, the nfb.

Sincerely,
Amy sabo