[Perform-Talk] Short film… Audio description?

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 03:26:57 UTC 2018

Good day.
I took a look at the short video on YouTube. There’s a short film have audio description? I did not see that option but I wasn’t sure maybe I missed it. I would think especially a short film that incorporates a story with someone who is deaf and blind, that special attention would be made towards making the PIM accessible and provide the ability to follow along. Just my thoughts.

James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Clinical Mental Health Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YuCaneGive at gmail.com

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.

Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YuCaneGive at gmail.com