[Perform-Talk] Variety, Songs With A Message, And A Dance Party On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 22:02:23 UTC 2018

Hello All!
Join me on 195 The Globe starting at 8 PM eastern for another edition
of The Djd Invasion.
This show will have a wide mix of songs in the beginning, but by the
end, will have you dancing through the night.
But throughout, songs will be sprinkled in that, if you know what's
been going on in my life these past few weeks, this past week
included, will have lyrics or concepts that relate to things I'm
thinking and feeling.
But it's going to be fun, and you're invited to the show!
Why not start making your requests right now up through midnight at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
Join me on Teamtalk to make requests and say hi from 8 pM onwards at
tthub.org
ports 10064
and listen in at
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
or ask google or alexa to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
Tonight will be varried in music, fun in interaction, and you might
even be dancing as it goes on, so come join the fun tonight!
Hope to see you there!