[Perform-Talk] new podcast to check out

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 04:56:58 UTC 2018

hello all,
i'm sorry that you are all having problems with clicking on the link
for you all to listen to the podcast. and, I do apologize for that...
so, here is the link for where the link was posted along with a
response about it in the blog from the ccb where it was posted and,
there you all will find the link there... so, here it is!

https://cocenter.org/no-end-in-sight-ccb-student-podcast-launches-https-bit-ly-2orwe0x/

I hope that you all enjoy!

hugs,
amy