[Perform-Talk] blind dancer on dancing with the stars

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 23:21:53 UTC 2018

hello all,
I know that we have decided to move in other types of performing arts
like in blind actors thanks tomarlee in cbs with ncis last season but,
this past week on abc's show dancing with the stars there was a blind
dancer who happens to be blind. as a matter of fact she is a
paraolympian who is a skier. I had heard of it on Tuesday's episode of
the the talk and, then I found the link on line for abc's episode
which was online. the show is on 2 nights but, I only will paste the
link for the premire episode. so, here it is....
https://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/episode-guide/season-27/01-season-27-premiere-week-part-1-fall-2018

so, tell me all what you think of this episode and, should we
interperate dancing in the performing arts field which we do and, if
so are there any blind dancers that want to chime on this topic and,
for those who watched it what were your thoughts of it?

any feedback which be good for this list which imo is a another way to
start some good conversation here for us all!

thanks,