[Perform-Talk] accessible mp3 players

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 02:37:36 UTC 2019

hello there,
as a matter of fact I went to the web site that lesile gave me and, I
looked all the information and, I would use it for movies from blind
mice movie vault and, I also have books that I have ripped from cd's
that I have bought on my own. as for the information on it not using
it for bard books or audiable you said it was for the daisy players.
and, to clarify you it was for the mp3 players not for the daisy
player. I plan to use my victor stream for my music and the other one
for my books. i'am in the process of looking through my local library
for getting books in mp3 in a accessible format through their web
site.

again, thanks for the information and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy