[Perform-Talk] Anybody interested in a Carvin carved top electric guitar with piezo or a steve Vai wah pedal?

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Sat Apr 6 17:54:22 UTC 2019

Hi everybody. I found a second hand Paul Reed Smith and a second hand
MusicMan and I want to grab one of them.

So, I'm seriously considering selling my carvin electric and my Steve
vai wah pedal. Details below. If anyone might be interested in them,
please drop me an e-mail off list at: cameron at cameronstrife.com

Carvin carved top electric, made in california. Features include flame
maple top, birds eye maple fretboard, two hum buckers, active EQ,
wilkinson trem, piezo, locking tuners, and stereo outputs. New
battery, new strings, excellent setup, she's ready to go. Includes
whammy bar, accessories, and hybrid case.
$1149

I have a mint SKB tsa flight case with key that works for this guitar as well.
$149

Morley bad horsey 2 contour wah pedal with power supply.
$99

Prices include packing, shipping, tracking, insurance, and pay pal
fees to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Shipping elsewhere will cost
extra. If someone wanted all three items, I'd give you a discount.

Thanks,

Cameron.