[Perform-Talk] amazon music questions

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 03:23:49 UTC 2019

hello all,
I hope that someone here on this listcan help me out at all or not
this evening! i'am trying to put music which I have purchased from
amazon to be downloaded and played on my computer offline instead of
playing it online through the amazon music unlimited site.

I tried clicking on the artist or album too do this but, it is not
working at all!

I want to download this onto my computer and, then put it onto my mp3
player to listen to it. so, how do I do this perhaps? or, do I need to
contact the disability services number at amazon to have them help me
on this perhaps?  I have jfw 2019 and, I have a operating system of
windows 10 as well too!

any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,