[Perform-Talk] Talent show.

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 13:47:19 UTC 2019

Hi Darian and all,

We in the National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
are grateful for those we ask to help us at our events.  James Brown,
Leslie Hamrick, and Darian Smith served as judges at this year's
talent show and did an outstanding job.  If you happened to walk by
the judges' table, you could have heard them singing and carrying on
energetically to the music.  Our judges have been fun and absolutely
professional.  So, thank you again to those individuals who take their
time and use their energy to serve in the division.

If you have constructive feedback, we welcome it, both on this list
serve and sent to board members individually.  However, we really
cannot entertain accusations of the sort above.  Our division,
including the list serve we manage and all other meetings and spaces
we operate, is first and foremost a safe place for all our members and
any interested individuals to grow, learn, and participate.
Unsubstantiated, personal accusations do not promote the kind of
environment we seek to maintain in our division.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact me or one of our
board members.  The leadership team is available to help and provide
support.

And yes, if any of you have ideas for making our 20th showcase of
talent the most spectacular one yet, you may post them here or let me
know!

Julie