[Perform-Talk] blind you tube person

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 21:39:48 UTC 2019

hello all,
well, I was wondering if any of you have seen the latest commercial
for dove body wash at all? well, there is a blind model out there and,
she is in it! her name is molly burke and, besies that she is also a
author, motivational speaker, and of course a you tube personal.

she hosts a you tube channel on you tube directed on such topics like
fashion, beauty, technology, activisim and, sooo much more! she has
over 2 million subscribbers!

to find all about her and, also to watch her you tube channel just go
to her web site at
https://www.mollyburkeofficial.com

and, you will be able to check her out! I hope this would be of some
fyi for all of us who are in the means of motivational speaking and,
it's a form of performing arts! and, of course for us females out
there too:)

hugs,
amy sabo/