[Perform-Talk] Help me out and score my next album for $5!

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Tue Dec 31 23:51:03 UTC 2019

Hi everybody. Would you like to help me out and also score a copy of
my next album for as little as five dollars? (Somebody will also score
a guitar when this is all said and done.) If so, check out my page at:

gofundme.com/2kjjphuh

If I happened to know someone with 3 million twitter followers or
something who'd put this in their feed, maybe I'd be all set by now
but I'm just not reaching enough people online it seems. Feel free to
share this anywhere you like and if you have any recommendations of
places I could post this, please let me know!

Thanks,

Cameron.