[Perform-Talk] need assistance from you all

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:32:41 UTC 2019

hello all,
I hope that you all are enjoying this fine day. well, some of you are
aware of this or not but, for those of you who don't the performing
arts division is going to put together a brochure to distribute
hopefully at this year's national convention to be held in las vegas
this summer. I have a layout and, thanks to some of the board who
greatly assisted me that information and, thanks to my remembering of
stuff already here is where I need your input and, I thought that I
would involve the membership on this project as well for your help!

I know that the national nfb web site has been changed and, there's
not a feature on there to search for things on the site so, does
anyone know of any legislation, past events, or past projects that the
division has done and, their background on them like dates and,
information around them perhaps?

if so, please email sall of this information to me privately to my
email address at amieelsabo at gmail.com asap! I would like to send off
this rough draft by the end of the month to our vice president katalyn
McIntyre.

also, if you have any pictures of you doing any sort of type of
performing arts that would be greatly appreciated too and, you can
also email them to me off list as well too!

thanks again all and, I hope this project will be a awesome success
and, also educate the entire nfb community about the nfb and this
division.

sincerely,
amy sabo