[Perform-Talk] seeking information on writing reviews of classical music recordings

Joshua Lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 22:02:03 UTC 2019

I am sure there is a Music section and one of the magazines. All he has to do is write reviews and send them to different editors, and if the editors like them they will except him.
I don’t know of any magazines it do classical music.
I will do some research, and I will write you off list with the information.

Sent from my iPhone