[Perform-Talk] recording Or Streaming The Showcase Of talent

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 22:34:34 UTC 2019

Hi All!
I know that, in additional to the globe stream, last year, someone
recorded the talent show and was nice enough to put it up on YouTube.
I actually combined my and their recording for the re-airing of it.
Is anyone going to record or stream it, even if it's on Facebook live,
or something this year? I won't be there in person, and would very
much like to hear it, either during or right after the convention
event. I'd even be willing to re-air it on the globe, too, like we
usually do.
If anyone is thinking of doing this, or would like help with getting
their stream to be reached by others, please contact me here at
discoduck221 at gmail.com
or just let the list know if a recording or something will be available.
All the best,
David Dunphy