[Perform-Talk] Open Board Position in the NFB Performing Arts Division

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 22:31:35 UTC 2019

hello Julie,
I already sent to you off list like you had said in your original
message in which I had put in my hat for this board position. but, ii
will be at convention and, I will definitely will be at the meeting
and, also assisting with events for the division as well too in vegas.
if you wish I will post to the list my bid for being elected to this
position if you wish or not? if not then we can talk at convention.
take care and, I will see you in vegas!

hugs,
amy