[Perform-Talk] TV CASTING NOTICE

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 10:27:19 UTC 2019

hello katalyn,
thanks for posting this annpouncement for this to the list. i know
this was discussed at the meeting last night! i hope that many people
will audition for this! unfortunately, i didn't get a chance to meet
merralie in person since she had to leave soo soon which was a shame
but, i hope to meet her in person soon!

thanks again for posting this to the list and, i will see you soon
here at convention in vegas!hugs,
amy