[Perform-Talk] Attention Lizzy regarding The Talent Show Video

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 20:46:02 UTC 2019

Lizzie!
Would you please send me a link to the video as well? I would really appreciate it :-)

James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Clinical Mental Health Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YouCaneGive at gmail.com

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.